Campaign for Liberty

Friday, August 22, 2008

YAY!!!

So as of today, I am officially 13 weeks along, which means that I am officially done with my first trimester! It's pretty exciting! Also, at our appointment last week, we got to hear the baby's heartbeat! We had been in just two weeks before, and I was not quite 10 weeks, so she was unable to find the heartbeat. I wasn't really worried, just extremely anxious to hear it! When we went back this time, she found it almost right away, and I immediately started giggling and crying...we could only hear the heartbeat for a few seconds at at time because I couldn't hold still, I kept giggling! It was so cool, though, and it's been so awesome to have Jesse with me at each appointment! We go back on September 10, and then in October is when I will have my ultrasound!!! :) As you can see from the picture I posted last time, I am just barely starting to show, it's not noticeable unless you know I'm pregnant, but it's a big deal to me!

We have had a pretty busy summer and are still keeping busy, especially on the weekends! I was missing out on SO MUCH by being stuck working on Saturdays! We got to go to the 50th annual Chicago Air Show last Saturday, and then to the Indiana Dunes on Sunday! The weekend before, I got to go to a wedding with Jesse (for one of his co-workers, and Jesse played in it!), that I thought I wasn't going to be able to go to! And this weekend, we are coming home, and next weekend, we are having visitors...it's so great!

Jesse starts classes again on Monday, so keep him in your prayers as he adjusts back to a school schedule! Thanks for reading, and we'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

Yay, you sound like you are really enjoyng everything right now. I think that is great. Enjoy being pregnant, I always loved it.

Breanna said...

I love you little momma :)