Campaign for Liberty

Monday, June 18, 2007

Sorry!!!

I'm sorry it has been so long since we posted! Jesse has been working about 25 hours a week at the help desk and I have also been working, so there's not much new to report. I'm not moving to a new salon after all! I am a lot like my dad and I worry about things until I find out what's going on, so when I flipped our calendar to June and realized that I would probably be moving in a few weeks, I started freaking out! I hadn't heard anything from my DL since the last time I wrote and I had no idea what was supposed to be going on. I finally decided to leave her a voicemail and she called me back a few days later. She said that she was never intending to for sure move me, she was just brainstorming and that she would never move someone without giving them six weeks' notice! I was completely under the impression that she was for sure moving me and that I was going to be in charge of that salon for a month while that Salon Leader was gone...so I am SO relieved! What makes it even better is that my friend Leeanne started at my salon today! So now, Danielle, Leeanne, and I all work together...how awesome is that?!?!

Well, our landlord just left after helping Jesse put a window air conditioner in...HALLELUJAH!!! I got pretty grumpy a few times because it was just entirely too hot in this apartment...you'd take a lukewarm shower and the minute you get out, you'd be drenched in sweat again! I never wanted to cook or anything because it just created so much more heat! So anyway...now I can get back to being a good wife ;)

My family is coming up to visit in a few weeks, and we are really excited to show them around the city and see how they all will fit in our apartment for the weekend...hey, at least we have air conditioning now! Other than that, Jesse may be home some weekends here and there, and I may try to come home for the day over my day off, but we won't for sure be home together until my Dustin and Krista's wedding in September. It seems like a long time away, but I'm sure it will go quickly. As far as my vacation goes, I'll only be taking five days instead of seven so that I can come home earlier and help with the wedding! We may try to come home over the weekend of my vacation, so we'll keep you posted! Thanks for reading and keep posting comments!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that you are alive and well. Congratulations on getting air conditioning. I remember growing up without AC and being too miserable to do much of anything. It's horrible when there isn't any relief from the heat.

Seth and I spent yesterday tie dyeing, so today we get to see how his creations turned out. He's so excited!