Campaign for Liberty

Friday, October 10, 2008

Link to Ultrasound Pics!!!

So I was having trouble posting our ultrasound pictures on here last night, so in the meantime, here is a link to my facebook album! I will get them up here on our blog as soon as possible!!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136945&l=57d3d&id=758115416

The ultrasound tech said that everything looked great! According to her, our child is "an active little one" and "a wiggle worm"! He or she was moving all around and it took her about 20 minutes to get all of the pictures that she needed! She even had to let me get up and go to the bathroom, thinking that my being up and moving around a little might make the baby get into a better position so that she could get the pictures she needed! It was the coolest thing EVER to see the little heart beating (we could actually see all four chambers of the heart!), the little hands moving around, and that precious little profile!!! We will continue to keep you all posted, and I promise to post pictures as soon as possible!!!

No comments: