Campaign for Liberty

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

As my favorite mother-in-law would say, our "new digs."

It's taken us a little while, but finally, the moment we know you've all been waiting for is here ... pictures of our new place! Try to contain yourself, I can hear you shouting for joy from here. Sorry, it's kind of messy, but we just moved in four days ago. Give us a break. Also, check out my floor plan that I drew up with Paint. Sweet. Basically, what you'll find is our office/storage space/my guitars' bedroom, our bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, and living room.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jesse and Stephanie,
I'm proud of you guys for your new adventure in Christian service.I'll be praying for you.Let me know if there is anything specific I can do for you.
Love,
Uncle Jerry King

Anonymous said...

I think the wrong answer to give IUncle jerry is "Hey, could you give us a few dollars? Chicago is so expensive..."

Jan gave out your blog address so you'll have to be careful what you write about since the family will all be reading it.

Anonymous said...

Only two comments so far? You'll have to let people know it's not nice to lurk, and that they are supposed to write in response to your blogging. What's wrong with people these days?

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! I'm so happy that you are settled in and ready to go. I miss you guys! I guess that just means Jason and I will have to take a ROADTRIP! Well good luck with school Jesse, I'm starting this Monday. Steph I LOVE YOU! Thanks for the letter! Take care!
Breanna