Campaign for Liberty

Monday, August 14, 2006

We're here!

Hey, everyone! I can't talk long because I have to go to work soon, but I just wanted to let you all know that we are here in Chicago and we are loving it! Our apartment is just the right size for all of our stuff...we will post pictures ASAP! We don't currently have the internet at our house, so bear with us these next few weeks as we try to get that figured out, and we will post as often as we can!
Also, we have a new cell phone number, which will be our only phone, so if you need the new number, just email me at:jessesgirl73005@juno.com, because I really don't want to post it on the internet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph,
I'm so happy that you and Jesse have had so many things work out for you. I am very excited for you and Jesse as you start your new life in Chicago! This year I'm hoping to take some trips to visit you guys and see Wicked at the theatre. Take care and do not forget that I love you!
Breanna

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Chicago!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Sounds like things are going great. We will be praying for you both as you adjust to your new environment. We miss you!
Mel and Cam

Anonymous said...

Just can't see you in the big city. It would scare me. Blessings to you both as you trust your future to Jehovah and step out in faith. God's shown His faithfulness and provision thus far. How awesome is our God! Love you,

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to know how your first week of work is going? We're sure you two will be just fine. Can't wait to come see ya! Blessings!

Andy & Laura (the Meelars)